Consultant, GI Surgery MBBS, MS (General Surgery). Fellowship in Colon and Rectal Surgery & Stomach Surgery
After completing his medical schools, he did his Masters in Surgery (MS) from Kathmandu Medical College & Teaching Hospital (Kathmandu University). He has completed one year fellowship training in Colon and Rectum Surgery from Asan Medical Center, Seoul, South Korea and Tokyo Metropolitan Komagome Hospital, Tokyo, Japan.
He specializes in the treatment of wide range of General surgery diseases including Gall bladder disease (stones, polyps, cancers), Bile duct disease, Liver disease (Benign and Malignant), Pancreatic disease, Hernia surgeries, Stomach cancer, Oesophagus disease, small bowel disease and Colorectal disorders including colorectal cancer, hemorrhoids, complex perianal fistula, anal fissure, pilonidal disease, diverticulitis, fecal incontinence, biofeedback for different ano-rectal diseases, trans-anal ultrasonography. He has special interest and expertise in minimally invasive surgery for general and colorectal surgeries.
He is a life time member of Nepal Medical Association and Society of Surgeons of Nepal. He has numerous research publications in National and International journals.
1. Does Anastomosis Configuration Influence Long-term Outcomes in Patients With Crohn Disease?
2. Role of biochemical investigation in prediction of biliary etiology in acute pancreatitis.
3. Management of Severe Pancreaticoduodenal Injuries.
4. Pre-operative Prediction of Difficult Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy.
5. Prospective Validation of a Decision Tree Model for Prediction of Severity in Acute Pancreatitis.
6. Hemoconcentration as a predictor of severity in acute pancreatitis